Tag Archives: 香草419论坛

10 months agoAC Milan signing Lucas Paqueta seeking Kaka inspiration

by ,

first_imgAbout the authorCarlos VolcanoShare the loveHave your say AC Milan signing Lucas Paqueta seeking Kaka inspirationby Carlos Volcano10 months agoSend to a friendShare the loveLucas Paqueta is delighted with his move to AC Milan.The former Flamengo midfielder formally completed his move last week.”Kaka was one of my idols and my dream is to do as well at Milan as Kaka did, even if it’s probably not right to make comparisons. I’d simply like to do my job as well as I possibly can.”Paquetà will wear the Number 39 jersey and begin training with Milan ahead of the Italian Super Cup against Juventus on January 16.He will be unveiled by Milan on Tuesday. last_img read more

8 days agoMan Utd veteran Matic facing Inter Milan dilemma

by ,

first_imgMan Utd veteran Matic facing Inter Milan dilemmaby Paul Vegas8 days agoSend to a friendShare the loveManchester United veteran Nemanja Matic is wanted by Inter Milan ahead of the January market.The Serbian midfielder has fallen out of favour under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer this season and has been an unused sub five times already.He is ready to quit Old Trafford but would like to stay until the end of the campaign to finish off the remainder of his contract, says The Sun.Inter chief Antonio Conte is desperate to add another midfielder to his squad after an impressive start to his reign.He has made the ex-Chelsea ace, who is seen as a cheaper option than others around Europe, his top transfer target.It is understood talks have already begun between Matic’s representatives and Inter over the possibility of a deal. TagsTransfersAbout the authorPaul VegasShare the loveHave your saylast_img read more

College JeandeBrébeuf in Montreal holds its own reconciliation week

by ,

first_imgDanielle Rochette APTN National NewsA college in Montreal is taking a step towards reconciliation.College Jean-de-Brébeuf is bringing Indigenous and non-Indigenous students together through cultural activities all [email protected]last_img

Thieves steal 10k in GoPros from Autographics

by ,

first_imgThe thieves then loaded up a pair of duffle bags with 25 of the digital cameras, worth an estimated $10,000. Wright said that the two thieves were in and out of the store in less than a minute, and that the two were focused only on stealing the cameras, explaining that the pair ignored several pieces of stereo equipment that were sitting out in the open.According to the surveillance video, one of the suspects was wearing a dark-coloured hoodie, jeans, and dark-coloured running shoes. The other was wearing a grey hoodie, light gray sweatpants, and white Nike running shoes. It’s not known how old the suspects are or what their ethnicity is, since their faces were not caught on camera.Wright said that the two suspects likely walked in across the store’s front lawn, since the parking lot camera was not activated. It is not known if or what type of getaway vehicle the thieves used.Cpl. Madonna Saunderson with North District RCMP said that police are currently investigating the break-in, and are asking anyone with information to call the Fort St. John RCMP at (250) 787-8100, or Crime Stoppers at 1 (800) 222-8477. FORT ST. JOHN, B.C. — Mounties in Fort St. John are searching for two suspects who broke into Autographics Trim & Signs this week.Autographics co-owner Jason Wright said that the break-in happened at around 4:45 a.m. on Wednesday morning. According to surveillance video that the store posted on its Facebook page, two men smashed the front door to gain entry to the store, and proceeded smash a locked display case containing Go-Pro digital cameras.last_img read more

Lok Sabha polls: Delhi BJP starts campaign to woo first time voters

by ,

first_imgNew Delhi: The Delhi BJP has started a campaign where the party’s volunteers are interacting with college students and telling them about various initiatives initiated by the Narendra Modi government aimed towards the youth, a move aimed at reaching out to the first-time voters ahead of the Lok Sabha polls. The campaign — ‘Youth4Modi’ — being run by Delhi BJP vice president Jai Prakash will be covering colleges, tuition centres and other places frequented by the youth. Also Read – After eight years, businessman arrested for kidnap & murder”The volunteers, who comprise former members of the students unions of colleges or college passouts, have been talking to students about Modi government’s initiatives like Startup India, Skill India, Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana and the 10 per cent reservation for economically weaker sections,” Prakash said. He also claimed that their volunteers have found a lot of curiosity among the first-time voters about the Balakot air strikes and are curious to know about the operation. Till now, the campaign has covered colleges like Kirori Mal, Shri Ram College Of Commerce, Hansraj College and Ramjas College. The volunteers will soon be visiting Maharaja Agrasen College as part of the campaign. The campaign was also carried out at the Vishwavidyalaya Metro station recently where Union Minister Vijay Goel addressed the young voters.last_img read more

Casablanca: Bus crashes into Bank Agency Injures Eight People

by ,

first_imgCasablanca – A bus crashed into a bank agency located at Ibn Tachfine Boulevard on Thursday morning, leaving eight people injured, according to LE360.  On Thursday, one of El Madina buses crashed into a bank agency on Ibn Tachfine Boulevard, in Casablanca’s Roches Noires neighborhood, leaving 8 people injured and serious material damages.Some witnesses said brake failure was what caused the bus to end up in the bank agency, according to LE360. According to the same source, the bus crash took place at 6:30 am. The bus driver had allegedly attempted to avoid collision with a truck coming from the opposite direction, before the bus ended up crashing into the bank agency.Eight injured victims were subsequently taken to Mohammed V hospital in Casablanca.last_img read more

11Seeds Are Dangerous This Year

by ,

There’s been plenty of confusion surrounding the decisions that the NCAA Tournament selection committee made for this year’s bracket. Accusations of underseeding and overseeding abound. But do the numbers bear it all out? In this video, Neil Paine and Reuben Fischer-Baum dig deep into FiveThirtyEight’s March Madness predictions to uncover the most head-scratching seedings, including a batch of 11-seeds ready to wreak havoc on your bracket.

Ohio State Athlete of the Week Mens tennis Peter Kobelt

by ,

Placing second at the 2012 ITA All-American Championships Sunday in Tulsa, Okla., Ohio State men’s tennis’ redshirt junior Peter Kobelt is more than pleased with his performance on the Case Tennis Center courts.“I was very happy with my performance, I beat five guys who are high on their respective team’s line-ups,” Kobelt said. “Being able to put five matches together like that and play that long in the tournament shows that I have been doing the right things over the summer training-wise and conditioning-wise. It was really nice to see.”The New Albany, Ohio, native won five matches, two of which were against top 10-ranked players. Kobelt fell in the singles finale to No. 6-seeded Alex Domijan of Virginia, 7-5, 6-1.Kobelt attributed his wins to his serving strengths and mobility.“I was serving at a very high percentage for serves and I was able to get around and hit a lot of forehands in the beginning to control the court,” Kobelt said.Coach Ty Tucker said he was impressed with Kobelt’s finish.“Obviously it was very strong, to finish No. 2 in the nation at that tournament is big,” Tucker said. “It’s the first time we have had a player finish in the individual All-American singles.”The redshirt junior also played in the doubles bracket beside senior Connor Smith, but the duo left Tulsa, Okla., without a doubles title after falling in the second round of competition.“We played OK, but we came up short, we played a tough team and it was bad weather,” Smith said. “It was only pro sets so it was tough, but we came out a bit slow.”In addition to finishing second in the nation this week, Kobelt is ranked as the No. 35 tennis player in the countrybut he said he was not sure of the ranking at first.“I had a general idea on where I would be from last season with the ongoing seniors that left,” Kobelt said. “I don’t know how comfortable I was, I had an OK season but I wasn’t too confident right from the beginning.”Tucker said Kobelt’s ranking has come as a result of the player utilizing his strengths as a player.“His biggest strengths are his serve and the fact that he is a junior now, but a redshirt junior, so it’s his fourth year and he knows what is expected of him,” Tucker said. “He knows what kind of game he has and what he needs to do.”Kobelt and the Buckeyes are scheduled to travel to East Lansing, Mich., on Oct. 18, to compete in the USTA/ITA Midwest Regional Championships. read more

Joe Gomez extends Liverpool stay

by ,

first_imgEngland defender Joe Gomez has today penned down a new long-term contract with Liverpool Football Club.Gomez, 21, committed his future to the Reds by signing a fresh deal at Melwood on Monday morning, extending his three-and-a-half-year stay with the club.The rising star originally arrived on Merseyside from Charlton Athletic in the summer of 2015 and is happy with the progress he has made.Gomez told Liverpoolfc.com: “Signing this new deal means the world to me.Top 5 Premier League players to watch for next weekend Tomás Pavel Ibarra Meda – September 11, 2019 With the international activity cooling down for the next month, we go back to the Premier League’s Top 5 players to watch this weekend.After…“I’ve been at the club a few years now and have had the pleasure to play for Liverpool and experience what that means, so I am delighted to get the chance to extend my contract here.“I love the club, I love playing and learning here, and I am happy for that to continue.”Gomez is currently facing another spell on the sidelines due to a lower-leg fracture picked up against Burnley last week, though thankfully he’s set to return sooner rather than later in the New Year.last_img read more

Tis The Season For Harvesting Christmas Trees On Public Lands

by ,

first_imgFacebook0TwitterEmailPrintFriendly分享Cutting an Alaska-grown Christmas tree is an annual tradition that many residents enjoy. It’s free, it’s fun and it’s an excuse to tromp around in the woods enjoying the stark beauty of Alaska in winter. Residents may cut Christmas trees on state lands designated as open for cutting. No permit or fee is required. The maximum tree height is 15 feet and the limit is one tree per household. The Alaska Department of Natural Resources released a list of guidelines to follow for safe, legal cutting of Christmas trees on public lands:Properly identify land ownership where you intend to cut your tree. If you have any questions regarding land ownership, consult your Division of Forestry area office.Cut trees as low to the ground as possible.Cutting trees in all state parks and experimental forests is prohibitedThe Division of Forestry does not maintain forest roads. Anyone traveling on forest roads should have appropriate gear and equipment in the event they get stuck. This includes tire chains, a shovel, tow strap and warm clothing.Christmas trees cut on state land are for personal use only and may not be sold.Do not litter and be courteous to other tree cutters and/or residents who live in the area.center_img The Kenai National Wildlife Refuge opened on Thursday for Christmas tree cutting. Trees may be taken anywhere on the Refuge with hand tools, except within 150 feet of a road, lake, stream, trail, campground, or picnic area.last_img read more