Tag Archives: 上海 油压 龙凤论坛

Brighton boss Hughton denies move for Celtic star

by ,

first_imgEmbed from Getty ImagesChris Hughton has denied reports that Brighton have made a move to try to sign Moussa Dembele from Celtic.The striker has been linked with a number of clubs since joining the Glasgow side from Fulham.Speaking after his team’s 2-0 defeat at Chelsea, Seagulls boss Hughton insisted no approach had been made by his club for Dembele.“Certainly as the manager of the football club I’m sure I would know, but there certainly has not been contact between the clubs, so that’s classed as speculation,” Hughton said.“As we get to January the names are going to be thick and fast, but at the moment they are all speculation.”Hughton’s team defended resolutely at Stamford Bridge but Chelsea broke the deadlock courtesy of Alvaro Morata’s header 52 seconds into the second half.Marcos Alonso’s goal on the hour mark sealed a deserved win for the Blues.“The game went as we would have expected, with them having a lot of possession,” Hughton said.“What disappointed me most was the timing of the first goal and the fact that the second was from a set piece.” Follow West London Sport on TwitterFind us on Facebooklast_img read more

BJP campaign to focus on Article 370, Congress on economy

by ,

first_imgWhile the Congress focuses on issues related to farmers and the economy, the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) is set to highlight the abrogation of Article 370 in Jammu & Kashmir on the campaign trail for Assembly polls.With BJP national president Amit Shah set to kick off the Rashtriya Ekta Abhiyan from Mumbai on Sunday, the party has planned a rally in each constituency, focusing on Article 370. A number of senior BJP leaders, including executive president J.P. Nadda, Ram Madhav, Lok Sabha MP and former Mumbai police commissioner Satyapal Singh, and spokespersons Sambit Patra and Gaurav Bhatia, will address rallies at different district headquarters. Mr. Nadda will be in Pune on September 23, while Ram Madhav will be in Aurangabad on September 29. Mr. Singh will address a rally in Satara in front of retired Army officers and families of soldiers who died on duty. The leaders will meet eminent personalities to inform them about the abrogation of Article 370 and its importance. State BJP secretary Rajesh Pande, who is coordinating the Abhiyan in the State, said the party will approach around 4,000 prominent personalities with its message. “Senior leaders will address public meetings at the district level, but similar rallies will be organised in each constituency. The Abhiyan will continue till the first week of October,” he said. Congress strategyThe Congress, meanwhile, is focusing on the economy and farmers’ problems. “The BJP-Shiv Sena government’s claim of having given the country’s biggest loan waiver of ₹34,000 crore to 89 lakh farmers has proved to be false. More than 50% farmers are yet to benefit from the scheme,” Congress spokesperson Sachin Sawant said. He said that as on August 31, the government had waived loans worth ₹18,761 crore of 44, 04,147 farmers, keeping nearly 45 lakh farmers waiting.Addressing a press conference in Mumbai, Congress spokesperson Gaurav Vallabh said bank loans to industries in Maharashtra declined for the first time in 30 years in 2018. “The government should declare how much foreign investment came into the State through the Make in Maharashtra initiative and publish online district-wise data on how many new businesses are being set up,” he said.last_img read more

Gennady Golovkin splits with long-time trainer Sanchez over money dispute

by ,

first_imgCayetano: Senate, Drilon to be blamed for SEA Games mess “I would like to announce that I have made a major decision for myself and for my career,” Golovkin said.“I want to build on what I have already achieved and continue to better myself. Therefore, I will not be training with Abel Sanchez.”FEATURED STORIESSPORTSPrivate companies step in to help SEA Games hostingSPORTSPalace wants Cayetano’s PHISGOC Foundation probed over corruption chargesSPORTSSingapore latest to raise issue on SEA Games food, logisticsShortly after Golovkin’s announcement, Sanchez issued his own statement, blaming “greed” for the boxer’s decision.“He insisted on an insulting new trainer compensation schedule,” Sanchez said. FILE – Trainer Abel Sanchez (L) and WBC, WBA and IBF middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin attend a news conference at MGM Grand Hotel & Casino on September 12, 2017 in Las Vegas, Nevada. Ethan Miller/Getty Images/AFPFormer world middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin and long-time trainer Abel Sanchez parted company on Wednesday in an acrimonious split apparently triggered by a dispute over money.Golovkin, who recently signed a lucrative six-fight deal with streaming company DAZN, confirmed the break-up of one of boxing’s most famous partnerships in a short statement.ADVERTISEMENT LATEST STORIES MOST READ Hontiveros presses for security audit of national power grid View comments DA eyes importing ‘galunggong’ anew Philippine Arena Interchange inaugurated “My dignity and honor does not allow me to be screwed like that. It’s unfortunate being greedy, being ungrateful, and (having) no ethics, honor or integrity will end this relationship.”The decision means Golovkin will have a new trainer in his corner when he returns to the ring in June.Golovkin owned the World Boxing Association, World Boxing Council and International Boxing Federation world titles until last September, when he lost a 12-round majority decision to Mexico’s Canelo Alvarez in Las Vegas.The 37-year-old Kazakhstan fighter, 38-1-1 with 34 knockouts, is scheduled to return to action on June 8 at Madison Square Garden in New York against unbeaten Canadian Steve Rolls, 19-0 with 10 knockouts.It will be the first time “Triple G” will enter the ring without Sanchez guiding him since they began working together in early 2010.ADVERTISEMENTcenter_img They won 20 fights together, only denied victory by Alvarez in a September 2017 draw and last September’s defeat.“This was not an easy decision for me and it is not a reflection on Abel’s professional abilities. He is a great trainer, a loyal trainer, and a Hall of Fame trainer,” Golovkin said.“I will be announcing my new trainer at a later date. But today, I want to thank Abel for the lessons he taught me in boxing.”Sports Related Videospowered by AdSparcRead Next Private companies step in to help SEA Games hosting Steve Kerr rips Warriors after Game 5 loss: ‘We seemed to take it for granted’ Panelo: Duterte ‘angry’ with SEA Games hosting hassles Duterte wants probe of SEA Games mess SEA Games hosting troubles anger Duterte PH underwater hockey team aims to make waves in SEA Games PLAY LIST 02:42PH underwater hockey team aims to make waves in SEA Games01:44Philippines marks anniversary of massacre with calls for justice01:19Fire erupts in Barangay Tatalon in Quezon City01:07Trump talks impeachment while meeting NCAA athletes02:49World-class track facilities installed at NCC for SEA Games02:11Trump awards medals to Jon Voight, Alison Krauss Don’t miss out on the latest news and information. last_img read more

Breaking Fire at Providenciales Dump

by ,

first_imgFacebook Twitter Google+LinkedInPinterestWhatsAppTurks and Caicos, July 4th 2017 – Providenciales – Another fire broke out at Providenciales’ Dump site earlier today. At this time, lots of smoke can still be seen from a distance, though the fire seems to be controlled. There have also been no reported causalities. Magnetic Media will keep you informed as information continue to come in.Story By: Kay-Marie Fletcher#MagneticMediaNews Infrequency of Fires means no demand for fire departments Facebook Twitter Google+LinkedInPinterestWhatsApp Recommended for you Long Island fire extinguished Related Items:#magneticmedianews, Fire FIRE AGAIN in Grand Turk; underscores urgency for Fire Deptlast_img read more

Caribbeans Next Top Model Expands to The Bahamas as Season 4 Kicks

by ,

first_img Related Items: Facebook Twitter Google+LinkedInPinterestWhatsApp Facebook Twitter Google+LinkedInPinterestWhatsApp#UnitedStates, February 14, 2018 – Miami, FL – Love is in the air and so is the buzz around Season 4 of Caribbean’s Next Top Model (CNTM) as it expands to include aspiring young hopefuls from The Bahamas when it kicks off on Valentine’s Day, February 14 at 9pm on Flow 1.   According to Garry Sinclair, Caribbean President, C&W Communications, “We’re delighted to be on-board once again for the 4th season of CNTM which continues to draw bigger and bigger audiences as a platform for young Caribbean women to develop careers in the fashion industry.”Viewers are in for another captivating series which was filmed against the vibrant, rhythmic backdrop that is uniquely Jamaica, home of Season 3 winner, Shamique Simms. Miss Universe ‘98, Wendy Fitzwilliams who is also Executive Producer, Host and Chief Judge along with the sought-after fashion designer Socrates McKinney and world renowned Australian photographer, Pedro Virgil all return to the screen this season.  The expansion to The Bahamas together with the poise, grace and stunning appearance of the aspiring models set against the eclectic charm of the islands makes for another scintillating series.The off-screen excitement continues via social media as Caribbean viewers can follow their favourite girls on the show using the #CaribeNTM for exclusive behind-the-scenes footage and candid interviews.  Flow customers will have the added benefit of watching on-the-go from their tablet or mobile device with the MyFlow app as well as catch up on the past three seasons of CNTM with Flow’s Video on Demand.Sinclair added, “Flow is committed to building Caribbean content for Caribbean audiences.  In the end, regardless of who wins, the Caribbean benefits from productions that showcase the diversity, energy, talent and creativity of our people for the world to see.”Executive Producer Fitzwilliams lauded the production team and the aspiring models as well as she praised Flow for their commitment to the project.  “It has been a tremendous challenge to take a production of this magnitude from a mere concept to amazingly a 4th season.  Thanks to Flow for sticking with us, and thanks to the production team and the girls for showing up every season.   Additionally, we couldn’t have done it without the support of the Caribbean people, and our loyal viewers – thank you. Stay tuned to Flow 1, the only place you can catch CNTM every Wednesday at 9pm.  Let the season begin!”“Caribbean’s Next Top Model” is produced by Starfish Media Ltd, based on the “Next Top Model” format licensed by CBS Studios International.  Executive Producers are Dionyse Fitzwilliam, Wendy Fitzwilliam and Kiran Maharaj.Currently, “America’s Next Top Model” is under license in over 100 markets around the world and has 20 international versions in production, which includes Caribbean’s Next Top Model. “America’s Next Top Model” and the “America’s Next Top Model” format are licensed internationally by CBS Studios International.Press Release: Flowlast_img read more